Monday, February 6, 2012

Cross Country Day 5: Real Film Photos

After Developing a roll of old film I had long forgot about, I found a pleasant surprise: more photos from our road trip! The film was grainy and contrasty, just like I like it. To get this effect, just store your own film for many years in a drawer, then use it, and forget to develop it while it bounces around in your purse. Also, getting it developed at a top'o'the line establishment like Target Photo Center can't hurt the quality either. Screw Instagram, whatever that is, I don't needs 'em. I got my old films.


And then I was splashed by the ocean.

And then Tim was hit by a huge wave, and then carried out to sea.

And then Tim pretended to throw the keys into the ocean. He thought this was very, very funny.
Oh what a monumental and completely original joke that was.

Persie has such long flowing hairs.

It was super windy on top of the hill.


1 comment:

  1. Screw Instagram! You crack me up. It's been ages since I've gotten any film developed. Aaah the good ol' days.

    ReplyDelete