Sunday, February 19, 2012

Some valentines things

Here are some random photos from last week, around Valentine's Day. It's not the best holiday, but it gives me an excuse to make candy and cards, so I like it. And it gave Tim the excuse to buy me a rose bush and make me dinner. Valentine's Day, you're alright with me.

Origami flowers to send with my valentines.

Origami hearts, too.

Handmade valentines.

I like owls, if you couldn't tell already.







Truffles to share at work.

Sprinkles, sugar, coconut, and cocoa almond covered peanut butter truffles.


Someone made me a Valentine's Day dinner. And bought me two new records.
I have a sweet husband.

Fake chicken breast over vegetarian rice pilaf with grilled asparagus.

And a bottle of organic wine from Cristy and Seanboy. Thanks guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment